OUR SELECTION PROCESS
We have 2 selection cycles per year, in June and December. Our next deadline is 18th November 2016.
We select fellows based on criteria inherited from UnLtd India:
- The individual’s dedication to social change.
- The project’s potential to make quality impact.
- The individual’s entrepreneurial skills.
- The ability to form a long-lasting relationship between the social entrepreneur and UnLtd Tamil Nadu.
Are you eligible for incubation?
Applicants should meet these requirements:
- Aged 16 years or older
- Resides and/or operate in Tamil Nadu
- Venture has been operating as a registered entity for 4 years or less
- Level 1 Applicants are ready to commit part-time to his/her project, Level 2 Applicant is committed full-time to his/her project.
If you meet the above requirements, thank you for filling out the Application form below and sending it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the submission of your application form, you will be invited for a screening meeting, followed if successful by a Mock panel and workshop on Theory of Change with the UnLtd Tamil Nadu team to help you prepare for the final Selection panel.